Sunday, June 5, 2016

I DID IT!!!! Late Wednesday weigh in post

My first goal on this journey was to get below 300 lbs again ...aaaaannnnnddddddd



 I DID IT!!!! HAPPY DANCE BREAK!!!

I am soooooo happy that I will never see a 300 number again. So in total from the very beginning I am down 16 lbs.  My next goal is to hit 20 lbs down.

This week has been very hit and miss with the gym. All three of my boys suffer from outdoor seasonal allergies. It makes it rough to take them out this time of year when the cottonwood trees let loose. In some areas it gets so thick that it looks like snow on the ground. Next week will be easier since my hubby doesn't have mandatory overtime and he'll be home with the boys. 

Last week's training with Caleb was an eye opener. I consider myself strong and love to lift heavy. Well, he showed me some techniques that you use lighter weights for the movements and isolate the muscle. OH MY GOSH! That 5lb weight felt like 50! I also learned that I hate burpees after the first 50 of the 100 that he had me do. LoL

 I was also introduced to this yummy goodness this week......
 This stuff is A-MAZ-ING! I've had other protein ice creams before but they don't even compare to this one. So creamy and the taste is like eating cake batter. I can't wait to try the other flavors! I'm not ashamed to admit that I ate the whole pint. It was so easy to fit into my macros. 




My goal this week is to start writing more on here. I know I've been slacking. 

Until next time, Stay Strong Iron Family!  



No comments:

Post a Comment