Saturday, May 7, 2016

Craving Killer and This Week's Goals

     Sorry for no blog yesterday. I'm still not sure what kind of writing schedule I will have. I know for sure Wednesdays will be weigh in Wednesdays but other than that I'm kinda winging it for now. 

    Yesterday was another beautiful day to get the kids out and explore. We as a family love to go to different parks in the area and explore the walking trails. My oldest refers to these as our family adventures. We also use these sometimes as Geocatching trips. My oldest loves to find them and it helps to keep him interested in the walk. Anyways, after I picked him up from school we headed to the garden park in our town to explore. 

     Today isn't as nice of a day so I'm using it as a rest day and letting the boys have a pajama party with movies and popcorn. I'm not so lucky and I'm catching up on cleaning and laundry. So maybe it isn't much of a rest day, haha.



I NEED to share this with you!!!  I just made this drink and it's a perfect replacement for a sweet treat. All you need is: 

 Torani Sugar Free Salted Caramel Flavoring Syrup, 12.7 fl oz, (Pack of 6) 

 My husband bought an espresso machine so I used that to steam the half and half but you can also use this method as well  http://www.wikihow.com/Froth-Milk-for-Cappuccino-Without-Fancy-Tools 
 Anyways, all I did was heat my tea water and pour it over my tea bag with two packets of Splenda. While that seeped, I steamed a very small amount of half and half with a dash of the sugar-free salted caramel syrup.  I estimated the calories between 75 and 100. I could have lowered the calories by subbing low-fat milk or almond milk in place of the half and half.  It was perfect for a gloomy day like today. 


    I've been thinking about what my goals should be for this week. I'm thinking that two good ones would be to log my food everyday on myfitnesspal.com and aiming for at the least 5 days in the gym. I think that both of these are very doable and is something I should be doing weekly. 

Until next time, Stay Strong Iron Family!   

No comments:

Post a Comment