Sunday, July 24, 2016

Progress and Goals

Hello Iron Family! I took a short blog break but I am back!! Home life has been a little crazy and I haven't had much time to write. 

So you're probably wondering how my weigh in went this week. I would say pretty good...




I am finally getting this weight loss thing! Even on bad days I've learned how to just pick myself up and dust off. I've been hitting the gym 6 days a week and logging every bite that goes into my mouth. I get so excited seeing my number of days logged in go up on myfitnesspal.com. So far I have logged in 84 days in a row! I am going to have a big happy dance when I hit 100!

I also took a progress photo this past week. I personally don't see much change but I think that could be due to how baggy my shirt is. The black shirt is from the start of my journey and the gray shirt is from last week. 



I've been thinking of a few goals I want to hit that are reasonable. My first goal is for December, I want to hit 50 lbs total loss. Right now I'm at 29 lbs total and think that it's doable. The next is for my birthday. My birthday typically falls the weekend of The Arnold Sports Festival in March. We already have plans in place to go including our hotel already booked. I want to try to hit between 80 to 100 lbs total loss. I think it would be neat to be able to compare this year's Arnold photos to next year's.




I can't wait to see what this journey has in store for me!!!

Until next time, Stay Strong Iron Family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment